Saturday, August 1, 2009

One More Thing...

If anyone reads the previous post don't misconstrue my intent. I actually like the idea of people and I don't honestly think I'm the only low tolerance bastard out here when it comes to dealing with them. I just look around and see things as being very cold and lifeless. Kinda like those last three goddamn Star Wars movies. It's just a bunch of people going through the motions of living and not realize what the fuck is really happening. It's fake and without meaning and we've learned to accept it. I just wish there was more to us as a race instead of greed, self indigence and personal gain.

I guess that's why I do my comic and art. It's my own way of breaking through that concept and connecting blindly to others and hoping they find something they enjoy. It's sad I can't mange this in everyday life but then what the fuck would I have to bitch on the Internet.

Now...I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man sorry to use the comment page as an email but I posted a few pages from a zombie comic I wrote at my blog. If you get a chance and don't mind, give it a read and let me know what you think.

    Before I go... I was looking around at your drawings and came across the GreenArrow/Hawkeye drawing and really liked it. Put it as the background on the PC (if you mind i'll remove it). I could go on about what artist the style reminded me off, but does it really matter.

    Anyways, hope to read your critique.

    ReplyDelete