Saturday, May 7, 2011

Crazy Stuff

Been awhile. Things have been crazy as of late. Literally! Been helping my family deal with my father's psychiatric issues. Special note for everyone: Watch the alcohol intake kids! You'll pay for that shit later on in life if you over do it!

Anyway let's get to the fun stuff. Monster Zero is still going full steam. I've been experimenting with some stuff for it's future that I thought I'd share.

Below is a possible cover to a one shot I've been planning where I'm gonna drag out some the old stuff I did when I was a teen and use it the Monster Zero Universe. Should be amusing.

I've also been asked to contribute to a deviant art group who create fan comics based on the old Transformers cartoon. I've been eager to draw some new things so I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's the cover to the story I'm doing.

There's a few other things I could ramble on about but it's late and I need to rest. Below are some random pics I've done over the last month or so.



Hopefully I'll get around to coloring these someday.

Thanks for looking!

moobyj

No comments:

Post a Comment