Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Apple Bitten!

I'm all the time seeing people talkin' smack about apple and their products in the comment sections around the web. Nearly every time it's critically negative in some way. I wonder if these people even use apple products. I have two ipods, one imac and an ipad and I've never been disappointed on any level with any of them. I own 2 PC's as well so I'm not even trying to be exclusive. I think people just hate the hype. They have this mindset that if it's the popular choice or different then people are just being sheep if they actually like it. The iPhone and iPad are prime example of this.

Well, haters will be haters I guess. It's sad though cause I've become completely attached to my iPad. I think a lot a people would if they actually had one to mess with. It has got to be the most badass device ever created. You can preach to me the greatness that is Android until you're blue in the face and I'll never bat an eye. Call me a sheep but this thing is freakin' awesome. I listen to my playlist while I sit and sketch and paint with my stylus. When I'm done with that I can play a game, watch Netflix, surf the web, check my email and write this motherfuckin' blog!

BAAAAAAAAA!

Can't get enough!

Here's a bit of art from my iPad sketch gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment